Motorcycle Riders

It's a classic but yes the austrian bikes are the best! Love my husky!
Same dude. I have a 300 I keep in Colorado as well as the 4 banger I keep here at home.
That 300 riiiiiips in the tight single track especially now that they are fuel injected! Beautiful bikes . (y)
 
My son has a TC 85 big wheel for the track and he loves it. He asked for a more powerful bike so he could run a paddle at the dunes. When I picked this thing up I took it for a rip around the block. I am 6’6” 290# and
IMG_3057.webp
looked like a monkey riding a football for sure but the 85 had no problem hauling me and pulling the front tire in 3rd or 4th. He should be fine in the sand this season and has already been getting used to the power on the track. I am now looking at Huskys pretty hard for me.
 
My son has a TC 85 big wheel for the track and he loves it. He asked for a more powerful bike so he could run a paddle at the dunes. When I picked this thing up I took it for a rip around the block. I am 6’6” 290# and View attachment 19000looked like a monkey riding a football for sure but the 85 had no problem hauling me and pulling the front tire in 3rd or 4th. He should be fine in the sand this season and has already been getting used to the power on the track. I am now looking at Huskys pretty hard for me.
Get yourself a TE300. Great bike.
 
My current ride and it matches my RHO
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0331.webp
    IMG_0331.webp
    215.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6796.webp
    IMG_6796.webp
    724.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1001.webp
    IMG_1001.webp
    411.5 KB · Views: 19
Here is one of mine.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0547.webp
    IMG_0547.webp
    254.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0548.webp
    IMG_0548.webp
    309.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2957.webp
    IMG_2957.webp
    555.8 KB · Views: 21
Have 2 Triumphs in the garage...the 1200 gets it! Go ride!
I would if it wasn't March in MN. Probably could have road today but this thing called work got in the way again.

Weather gonna be taking a turn for the worse now for god knows how long...👎
 
2025 Ram RHO 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO Tiny Price Increase - MARK DODGE has you covered! RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit 👌 2027 trx? 777hp! What did you do to your RHO Today?
2025 Ram RHO 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO Tiny Price Increase - MARK DODGE has you covered! RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit 👌

Trending content

Back
Top