Dang! Nice Z H2!
Very nice!2007 HD Deluxe
2004 Big Mike Chopper
Great bike. I used to cosmetic warranty the fuel tanks on those all the time because they would “crack” on the side seams. They never crack all the way, but it was a good pay out.Middleweight Adventure Bike for me
I've seen some of these covers, interesting.View attachment 18606
Saw some unique bikes in Italy last week, like this Honda adventure scooter. And this “covered” scooter.View attachment 18607
Come on bro, everyone is doing it!!I'm leaving this thread. I literally sold my bike 3 months ago and if I hang out here any longer, I'm going to end up buying another![]()
Come back to the dark side bro...while I do love me some Ducs, Aprilias are the bees knees.View attachment 18612Here my contribution. 23 Streetfighter V4. Can say it’s a little much. Last bike Was an Aprilia Tuono. Kinda miss the way it “ fit like a glove”
Few more for your viewing pleasure.
View attachment 18618View attachment 18619View attachment 18620View attachment 18621View attachment 18622View attachment 18623View attachment 18624View attachment 18625View attachment 18626View attachment 18627View attachment 18628View attachment 18629View attachment 18630View attachment 18631View attachment 18632
Yes, those are my most ridden at the moment.Oooh. That
That FTR and speed triple are nice!
I wanted the TFC Thruxton when it came out. The Rocket III was cool too.Yes, those are my most ridden at the moment.
That Rocket is a beast!!I wanted the TFC Thruxton when it came out. The Rocket III was cool too.
Surprisingly well. But it’s still a huge bitch. They sound so good with a full exhaust though.That Rocket is a beast!!
Curious how they ride?
Definitely a large bike...I like these nimble sportbikes.Surprisingly well. But it’s still a huge bitch. They sound so good with a full exhaust though.