Motorcycle Riders

I would if it wasn't March in MN. Probably could have road today but this thing called work got in the way again.

Weather gonna be taking a turn for the worse now for god knows how long...👎
You might as well move...
 
Think I'm done with my road career...but I've been eyeing one of these.

Haven't had a dirt bike since I was in my early 20's. RM250 2 stroke.

Getting the itch again.

I should 100% buy a used bike for like $1k to see if I'd actually enjoy riding again. What's the fun in that, though.

Plus, this is 🍊🧡

I've heard KTM was having some major financial issues? Never followed up though, sold my last bike (which was actually a KTM 690SMCR) about a year ago and haven't been remotely involved in the 2 wheel community ever since. I will say that bike held its value very well. It was desirable because it was the last model year before they moved over to the European (🏳️‍🌈) Euro6 emissions regulations (couldn't tune them anymore, plus they made them so lean they ran like shit etc)

Screenshot 2026-03-09 at 9.51.00 PM.webp
 
Last edited:
Think I'm done with my road career...but I've been eyeing one of these.

Haven't had a dirt bike since I was in my early 20's. RM250 2 stroke.

Getting the itch again.

I should 100% buy a used bike for like $1k to see if I'd actually enjoy riding again. What's the fun in that, though.

Plus, this is 🍊🧡

I've heard KTM was having some major financial issues? Never followed up though, sold my last bike (which was actually a KTM 690SMCR) about a year ago and haven't been remotely involved in the 2 wheel community ever since. I will say that bike held its value very well. It was desirable because it was the last model year before they moved over to the European (🏳️‍🌈) Euro6 emissions regulations (couldn't tune them anymore, plus they made them so lean they ran like shit etc)

View attachment 27007
Do it!
 
Think I'm done with my road career...but I've been eyeing one of these.

Haven't had a dirt bike since I was in my early 20's. RM250 2 stroke.

Getting the itch again.

I should 100% buy a used bike for like $1k to see if I'd actually enjoy riding again. What's the fun in that, though.

Plus, this is 🍊🧡

I've heard KTM was having some major financial issues? Never followed up though, sold my last bike (which was actually a KTM 690SMCR) about a year ago and haven't been remotely involved in the 2 wheel community ever since. I will say that bike held its value very well. It was desirable because it was the last model year before they moved over to the European (🏳️‍🌈) Euro6 emissions regulations (couldn't tune them anymore, plus they made them so lean they ran like shit etc)

View attachment 27007
100% do it! And your right KTM was on the brink, but I think they've restructured and figured some things out, so I wouldn't be afraid. There were definitely some deals to be had, but I think a lot of that is now gone. Our local dealer was giving some deep discounts on these, but even more so on their sister brand Husky. The other sister brand Gas Gas might be something to consider as well. Same power plants but a little more budget friendly I believe.

If you haven't looked at Beta's....they are a solid choice as well. I would probably go that route if I was gonna snag a dirt bike...but for right now, sticking to the street out of convenience.
 
Here's my Bikes, although the ZZR I just sold after 31 years of ownership...had to make room for the 2023 BMW S1000XR...Bought the ZX12r new in 2002, taking it down to Robbinsville NC in May. Cannot wait:D
 

Attachments

  • Cherohala Skyway.webp
    Cherohala Skyway.webp
    170.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ZZR1100.webp
    ZZR1100.webp
    183.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Back Dragon.webp
    Back Dragon.webp
    181.8 KB · Views: 20
This is a topic i can get down with.. my current ride. 2022 Harley Davidson Road Glide ST
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1313.webp
    IMG_1313.webp
    273.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2041.webp
    IMG_2041.webp
    511.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1104.webp
    IMG_1104.webp
    160.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1105.webp
    IMG_1105.webp
    215.9 KB · Views: 20
I remember in the late 70's I had a 1962 BSA 650 Super Rocket...Was at the lights when this guy pulls up to me on a Yamaha RD350...Needless to say that 2 stroke kicked my ass...Another occasion few years back was following a bunch of Kawasaki 400cc on the Dragon...Needless to say, 11 miles later, I had a film of oil all over me and bike...I just love 2 strokes :ROFLMAO:
 
Installed Vossen HXF-6 18x9 zero Offset New guy~ (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread RAM Coupon Easy upgrades
Installed Vossen HXF-6 18x9 zero Offset New guy~ (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread
Back
Top