new baybay ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Bro my entire life is saving lives so I guess Iโ€™ll make time and save yours too ๐Ÿ˜‰ just donโ€™t let our wives know we are making room for bro activities. Might make em jealous just remember there is only one rule about fight club ๐Ÿคซ
Deal! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
 
I lived in Plano for 6 years. (75 & Spring Creek area) Loved it! Live in Melbourne, FL. now. Love it here now too!
Damn small world! Iโ€™m closing on a new townhouse in Melbourne tomorrow! Have some friends/family that live there. And eventually weโ€™ll move to that area too and maybe start a charter flight between there and the Bahamas
 
So does this mean I have to drive the whole 5 minutes to Bucees this

So does this mean I have to drive the whole 5 minutes to Bucees this weekend?
Shake and bake! If you can spare a few minutes from being top flight security and Iโ€™m not on a flight, we in there like swimwear! So much room for activitiesโ€ฆ unless youโ€™re headed to Melbourne? Then I suppose Mikey gets to be in charge
 
Shake and bake! If you can spare a few minutes from being top flight security and Iโ€™m not on a flight, we in there like swimwear! So much room for activitiesโ€ฆ unless youโ€™re headed to Melbourne? Then I suppose Mikey gets to be in charge
Not going to FL to close. We signed all the documents etc today and Fed Exโ€™d them back. Iโ€™ll be there for Thanksgiving though. Iโ€™m sure I can a few minutesโ€ฆI meanโ€ฆI go to Bucees all the time anyway
 
Last edited:
Ellis is my name flight paramedic by trade asshol3 by nature. New to dfw area moved for work and loved the area decided to stay. Help me name my new girl as wifey has vetoed Hamm3rh3ad and Beg4it. I thought they were hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ For now sheโ€™s black hammer aka Miss Betty. Sheโ€™s nasty ๐Ÿ”ฅ old Alton at night is unreal! Anyone from Lewisville, flower mound, colony, Dallas or my stomping grounds near the square/ raz ranch?
Nice Rig! Did you lift/level truck? If so what did you do? What size are tires?
 
Damn small world! Iโ€™m closing on a new townhouse in Melbourne tomorrow! Have some friends/family that live there. And eventually weโ€™ll move to that area too and maybe start a charter flight between there and the Bahamas
Crazy! Thatโ€™s awesome! Ping me when you get into town. We can do a WaWa meetup. (Not quite the same, but Iโ€™m not going to Daytona just for a Buc-ee's meetup)
 
High coolant temp while Idling? Koons Tysons RHO Status Update 1/18/25 Wallpaper worthy RHO photos (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) Factory Bedside Decal Measurements? Anyone have a Bed Cap?
High coolant temp while Idling? Koons Tysons RHO Status Update 1/18/25 Wallpaper worthy RHO photos (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives)

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top