RAM Street truck.. again

Is no one excited for this truck? 5.7 NA, 6.4 NA, and the 6.2 SC 777 HP!!! Quad cab though unfortunately.
 
I did not expect the 5.7 at all.. it's something I wanted before I bought RHO (plan was to get big horn and fenders from TRX), I love the lowered widebody, but now as I'm used to hurricane it doesn't excite me that much haha
 
Should have been hurricane s.o., hurricane h.o., and trx motor. Still cool though. You won't find anything remotely like it at a Ford or Chevy dealer, that's for sure.
 
Unfortunately, they made it in the cab that nobody wants. Single cab would’ve been more on target with what it is and a crew cab would’ve had more room.
 
Last edited:
IMG_4992.webp

If only…….. asked a guy on Facebook to add the side skirts RAM forgot and change to this color.
 
Crew cab would have been too long and people say regular cab, but they do not buy them.
 
@Adam@JimGlover talk to me about the RumbleBee SRT! You think it will be allocation?
 
I personally love this truck and can see the 6.4 or the full hellcat version in my future. Also, going all V8 makes sense as this will be about the emotion as well as performance.
 
Minor detail for sure, but an important one.

I read they did away with Start/Stop, which gives me hope that all 2027s will remove this “feature”!
 
Minor detail for sure, but an important one.

I read they did away with Start/Stop, which gives me hope that all 2027s will remove this “feature”!

Or at least make the button permanent, not every darn time you start the truck.
 
For those of you interested in the RumbleBee programs:

 
@Adam@JimGlover talk to me about the RumbleBee SRT! You think it will be allocation?
I don't have any real information. My gut is saying that the SRT will be allocation since that is what they are doing with the TRX return. I would imagine that the 5.7 and 6.4 are going to be free flow sold order like RHO and the SRT will be allocation like the TRX.
 
Lock Off Road Wheels Now Available @ 797 Mopar RHO reusable Air filter video Is this a forming split on the body of RHO? J&L Catch Cans Back In Stock What did you do to your RHO Today? YOLO: 4Runner to RHO
Lock Off Road Wheels Now Available @ 797 Mopar RHO reusable Air filter video Is this a forming split on the body of RHO? J&L Catch Cans Back In Stock

Trending content

Back
Top