RAM Street truck.. again

I really like the entry level color scheme.I do wish Ram would offer the RHO in a solid color (not just black) as opposed to the two-tone. I think the Detonator Yellow and Ceramic Grey are good color additions.
 
I don't have any real information. My gut is saying that the SRT will be allocation since that is what they are doing with the TRX return. I would imagine that the 5.7 and 6.4 are going to be free flow sold order like RHO and the SRT will be allocation like the TRX.
Promise to sell me one at MSRP and I'm in. 😬
 
Limited vs RHO on the highway? How do you know if your 26 has the 100k warranty? RHO PRICE INCREASE +$2,900 - LOCK YOUR PRICE @ Mark Dodge RIP RHO - You’ll be missed 9 MPG !! What did you do to your RHO Today?
Limited vs RHO on the highway? How do you know if your 26 has the 100k warranty? RHO PRICE INCREASE +$2,900 - LOCK YOUR PRICE @ Mark Dodge RIP RHO - You’ll be missed

Trending content

Back
Top