RHO - Exhaust

Thanks for sharing that, I'm leaning in that direction. Did you notice any performance changes/improvements?
I didn’t notice anything, I’ve never hit below a 5.1 with launch control or brake boost I think mine has something wrong with it. Definitely don’t have euro tune because I’ve gone 110+ to check that.
 
I dont know what the trigger was with me but I had a hemi with the borla atak exhaust for 10+ years. Ordered the RHO sight unseen and sound unheard, I just wanted it.
First time I heard that thing fire up and was like WTF is this. Within roughly two weeks it didn't bother and didn't miss the loud exhaust anymore.
I wanted to hear the exhaust more but not obnoxious, so I went simple with the Magnaflow speq exhaust. A bit louder and definitely deeper toner.
I now love the exhaust especially when I get on it.
Now when I hear those loud v8 exhausts it just annoys me, don't miss it at all.
But that me, you do you.
I second that notion on the Magnaflow speq exhaust. Still not HEMI V8 sound, but gives it just enough extra pep in the tone. No regrets on it here!
 
I had 4 hellcats 3 with borla atak and one with gt haus loved the sound. Miss the hellcats obviously but I put an AWE and it deepened it made it perfect. I was hesitant because I’ve never heard a raptor that sounded good with an aftermarket but it works on this I6, sounds a lot like the bmw m3s.
And Raptors still sound like shit.
Sorry @Mikey Swift.
I have one go by my house daily and I can't stop laughing when I hear it.
 
According to other YT channels the vast majority of RHOs are having problems...lets put a Poll to this Put a Dodge Viper engine in my RHO DiabloSport Cat-6 Currently On Sale (again 4/30/26) Anyone who has installed 37s, have you recalibrated the speedometer?  If so, what device did you use? RAM RHO Behind the grille auxiliary light kit 👌 Merry Christmas from someone not trying to sell you something.
According to other YT channels the vast majority of RHOs are having problems...lets put a Poll to this Put a Dodge Viper engine in my RHO DiabloSport Cat-6 Currently On Sale (again 4/30/26) Anyone who has installed 37s, have you recalibrated the speedometer?  If so, what device did you use?

Trending content

Back
Top