Stealth performance

Great times! Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a CAT6 and love it, but Stealth's simplicity has me interested.

You mentioned you miss the throttle control of the CAT6. Would you mind elaborating? I’m interested in your thoughts on throttle response between the two

Great times! Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a CAT6 and love it, but Stealth's simplicity has me interested.

You mentioned you miss the throttle control of the CAT6. Would you mind elaborating? I’m interested in your thoughts on throttle response between the two tuners.

Thanks in advance!infeel

Great times! Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a CAT6 and love it, but Stealth's simplicity has me interested.

You mentioned you miss the throttle control of the CAT6. Would you mind elaborating? I’m interested in your thoughts on throttle response between the two tuners.

Thanks in advance!
I feel like the stealth throttle repose seems pretty smooth. When I hit the gas it’s like the turbos are ready to go at a moments notice. The Cat6 throttle feels like it’s a little more sensitive, and it’s lightning fast as well. Nice thing is you can control that sensitive throttle, and make it feel a little more smoother like the Stealth. Hope this helps.
I think @Craigt55 may have missed your question about comparing it to Cat6 throttle response. I know he read your post. He gave it
 
I feel like the stealth throttle repose seems pretty smooth. When I hit the gas it’s like the turbos are ready to go at a moments notice. The Cat6 throttle feels like it’s a little more sensitive, and it’s lightning fast as well. Nice thing is you can control that sensitive throttle, and make it feel a little more smoother like the Stealth. Hope this helps.
I think @Craigt55 may have missed your question about comparing it to Cat6 throttle response. I know he read your post. He gave it a like.
I thought I replied. lol. Maybe I forgot to hit send.
 
I think @Craigt55 may have missed your question about comparing it to Cat6 throttle response. I know he read your post. He gave it a like.
I thought I replied. Forgot to hit send.

I feel like the stealth throttle repose seems pretty smooth. When I hit the gas it’s like the turbos are ready to go at a moments notice. The Cat6 throttle feels like it’s a little more sensitive, and it’s lightning fast as well. Nice thing is you can control that sensitive throttle, and make it feel a little more smoother like the Stealth. Hope this helps.
 
I feel like the stealth throttle repose seems pretty smooth. When I hit the gas it’s like the turbos are ready to go at a moments notice. The Cat6 throttle feels like it’s a little more sensitive, and it’s lightning fast as well. Nice thing is you can control that sensitive throttle, and make it feel a little more smoother like the Stealth. Hope this helps.
Hey, thanks for the reply. Much appreciated Rhino brother.

My main reason for asking is that I encountered a throttle control module error with the CAT6. I can’t definitively say that it was the CAT6’s fault, because the battery could have easily skipped a volt throwing the whole thing off. We all know how bad the OEM batteries are, but I also can’t eliminate it as a variable.

Since the Stealth doesn’t have the direct throttle controller, I just wonder if that eliminates one potential source of problems. On the other hand, it worked perfectly for eight months.

The CAT6 reduced my 0-60 to 4.4 from 5.4 and I’m at 6k feet with only 91 octane. Looks like Stealth delivers similar benefits.

Ah choices. Thanks again.
 
Look we all know you’re the biggest cheerleader for the cat6 and I’ve never met a cheerleader that wasn’t gay or a chick. Run along kid.
You just lost all credibility. Some of us really enjoyed your informative review video of the Stealth module, but you completely lost our attention when you start popping off like a 10 year old little boy playing video games in his mom’s basement with the, “drunk” “cheerleader” “gay” “chick” comments towards someone for absolutely no reason. Grow up and be kind, even when you might disagree with someone’s opinion.
 
Hey, thanks for the reply. Much appreciated Rhino brother.

My main reason for asking is that I encountered a throttle control module error with the CAT6. I can’t definitively say that it was the CAT6’s fault, because the battery could have easily skipped a volt throwing the whole thing off. We all know how bad the OEM batteries are, but I also can’t eliminate it as a variable.

Since the Stealth doesn’t have the direct throttle controller, I just wonder if that eliminates one potential source of problems. On the other hand, it worked perfectly for eight months.

The CAT6 reduced my 0-60 to 4.4 from 5.4 and I’m at 6k feet with only 91 octane. Looks like Stealth delivers similar benefits.

Ah choices. Thanks again.
Welcome. Always good to have choices. I like them both. Hope mine stays good for the next 8 moths as well. Time will tell.
 
Welcome. Always good to have choices. I like them both. Hope mine stays good for the next 8 moths as well. Time will tell.
Agree. I know what’s eventually going to happen…I’ll buy a Stealth and try it out. I’m a sucker for easy performance upgrades (take my money$)
 
You just lost all credibility. Some of us really enjoyed your informative review video of the Stealth module, but you completely lost our attention when you start popping off like a 10 year old little boy playing video games in his mom’s basement with the, “drunk” “cheerleader” “gay” “chick” comments towards someone for absolutely no reason. Grow up and be kind, even when you might disagree with someone’s opinion.
It must’ve went over your head. That guy comes swinging in here like every other thread about tuners and asked a stupid question about if I use 87 gas because 93 is too expensive since I pointed out this was a cheaper option, posts a picture of a comical scam product insinuating this product is similar, then questions my knowledge and tries to insult me because I’m interested on how to get a feature to work that the truck should have. You may let people walk all over you in life, that is not me.

I may have lost credibility with you, and that’s ok, but I find it funny that you include “us” and “our” in your statement like you’re head of the fan club.
 
I appreciate that @Saints created this thread introducing a new performance option that has become available. He didn’t walk into a thread about a similar competitive option and trash talk it. He defended it and himself like most anybody else would when provoked. I understand his choice of words used in his defense may be offensive to some. It’s unfortunate that what very well may be the best “tuner” option for some has been drug into a pissing match. Hopefully this thread can get back on track and continue with useful constructive commentary about the Stealth module from those with actual experience with it or interest in it. On a side note the video he introduced was most likely not his video, and should also be left to its own merits without losing credibility due to confusion.
 
I appreciate that @Saints created this thread introducing a new performance option that has become available. He didn’t walk into a thread about a similar competitive option and trash talk it. He defended it and himself like most anybody else would when provoked. I understand his choice of words used in his defense may be offensive to some. It’s unfortunate that what very well may be the best “tuner” option for some has been drug into a pissing match. Hopefully this thread can get back on track and continue with useful constructive commentary about the Stealth module from those with actual experience with it or interest in it. On a side note the video he introduced was most likely not his video, and should also be left to its own merits without losing credibility due to confusion.
Yeah I'd like to see actual results on the dyno and how they differentiate their product from others. I dont name call, that is straight up childish behavior. If you support that, Im sorry.

Chris
 
It must’ve went over your head. That guy comes swinging in here like every other thread about tuners and asked a stupid question about if I use 87 gas because 93 is too expensive since I pointed out this was a cheaper option, posts a picture of a comical scam product insinuating this product is similar, then questions my knowledge and tries to insult me because I’m interested on how to get a feature to work that the truck should have. You may let people walk all over you in life, that is not me.

I may have lost credibility with you, and that’s ok, but I find it funny that you include “us” and “our” in your statement like you’re head of the fan club.
Sorry your skin is so thin. Must be tough being you. :eek: 🤣 🤣

Chris
 
Sorry your skin is so thin. Must be tough being you. :eek: 🤣 🤣

Chris

You got me buddy…

Anyway, for the record. That is not my video and I have zero affiliation with the Stealth product. I just happened to come across that video one day and thought it to be another option, which is a good thing that companies are producing products for our trucks.

If you have a problem with me or don’t care for my choice of words or amazing sense of humor, that’s ok, but don’t let that sway your opinion on that YouTuber or this product.

Some people will “want to see actual results on the dyno “ and “how they differentiate their product from others” but not do anything themselves to find those results because they received a free product and have already made up their mind and will defend that product on every thread, without fail.

I come from a time when we could laugh about our differences and everyone wasn’t so politically correct. So if you come in here saying stupid shit, expect me to tell you some stupid shit back.
 
Yeah I'd like to see actual results on the dyno and how they differentiate their product from others. I dont name call, that is straight up childish behavior. If you support that, Im sorry.

Chris
I agree with stealth on this one. Dyno results are subjective. They are as much about who is running the Dyno, and atmospheric conditions as anything. Results would need to be done from back to back test before and after under the same conditions. Same Dyno. This includes any other product you’re trying to compare it to. All Dyno numbers would do is make some people feel warm and fuzzy about their decision. However we do seem to have actual results posted in this very thread from forum members using their product. See post number 23 and number 26 I’m talking about the images. And yes, those results are equally subjective.
I will ignore the obvious implication in your last sentence for the time being
 
Last edited:
You got me buddy…

Anyway, for the record. That is not my video and I have zero affiliation with the Stealth product. I just happened to come across that video one day and thought it to be another option, which is a good thing that companies are producing products for our trucks.

If you have a problem with me or don’t care for my choice of words or amazing sense of humor, that’s ok, but don’t let that sway your opinion on that YouTuber or this product.

Some people will “want to see actual results on the dyno “ and “how they differentiate their product from others” but not do anything themselves to find those results because they received a free product and have already made up their mind and will defend that product on every thread, without fail.

I come from a time when we could laugh about our differences and everyone wasn’t so politically correct. So if you come in here saying stupid shit, expect me to tell you some stupid shit back.
lol I don't have a problem with you, you just overreact and are childish. That is who you are apparently.

While doing the beta testing before realizing I would get to keep it, I was doing my research and you know what, the fastest 0-60 and quarter mile times did and still belong to DS. They are also the only one with an integrated pedal controller, one of the biggest complaints of RHO is the the slow pedal reaction.

So yes, I am a cheerleader until someone comes out with something better.

Nothing I said was stupid....its a product that has no "the proof is in the pudding" if you will since you come from a time that people could laugh about differences.

You straight up started calling names because you couldnt laugh and were instantly offended by the gas comment, while I did not.

Grow up.

Chris
 
Actual part number for Mopar Bed Step for RHO Post your favorite picture of your RHO Just installed Apex Hood Graphics. RHO Current Status @Koon Tysons Corner 11/18/24 Beadlocks, swap for non Beadlocks May-April-June orders… who still isn’t scheduled?
Actual part number for Mopar Bed Step for RHO Post your favorite picture of your RHO Just installed Apex Hood Graphics. RHO Current Status @Koon Tysons Corner 11/18/24
Back
Top