Vehicle Safe

I get that. I am more looking for one to put my pew pew in if I goto a concert or a sports venue where I can bring it in.
I really hope it works out for you. I personally think if you are gonna carry it, you carry it. If you aren't, you don't "secure" it in your vehicle. I can't even keep count of the number of pew pews ive seen stolen from vehicles or taken when the vehicle is taken.
 
Also, FYI, the RHO does not have a "Max Fill Line" bc we do not have a sliding tray in our center console. The website recommends the 3.11" lower profile version for our trucks, but bc we dont have a sliding tray, the 3.89" version fits without issue if you wanted to maximize for more vault space.
 
Also, FYI, the RHO does not have a "Max Fill Line" bc we do not have a sliding tray in our center console. The website recommends the 3.11" lower profile version for our trucks, but bc we dont have a sliding tray, the 3.89" version fits without issue if you wanted to maximize for more vault space.
Can you send me the link, i talk to console vault they told me they do not have one that fits the the RHO.
Thanks
 
Can you send me the link, i talk to console vault they told me they do not have one that fits the the RHO.
Thanks

This is the one I purchased and installed in my 2026 Ram RHO. It took a little time figuring out how to remove the hanger clips on the sides (press in at the bottom of the clip while pulling at the top and it should pop out) and some time tilting and jockeying the console to get it to drop in at the bottom. It's great to have a secure place to store my firearm and still have plenty of room above the console for other things.

Ram 1500/2500/3500 Center Console Truck Safe: 2019-2026 (3.89" max fill line) × 1
Elite™ 4 Digit Lock


 
Last edited:
This is the one I purchased and installed in my 2026 Ram RHO. It took a little time figuring out how to remove the hanger clips on the sides (press in at the bottom of the clip while pulling at the top and it should pop out) and some time tilting and jockeying the console to get it to drop in at the bottom. It's great to have a secure place to store my firearm and still have plenty of room above the console for other things.

Ram 1500/2500/3500 Center Console Truck Safe: 2019-2026 (3.89" max fill line) × 1
Elite™ 4 Digit Lock


Ordered this same one with Elite Electronic lock.
 
I went with the Boosted Safe Elite. More room (MP5k should fit), discreet and rock solid! Granted, doesn't fit in the console...just throwing out another option :)
 
Also, FYI, the RHO does not have a "Max Fill Line" bc we do not have a sliding tray in our center console. The website recommends the 3.11" lower profile version for our trucks, but bc we dont have a sliding tray, the 3.89" version fits without issue if you wanted to maximize for more vault space.
Hey I just bought the same safe and does not seem to fit. Any helpful suggestions on how I get it inside the bottom console?
 
Have you looked at Part Number: 1122-KL for console vault? It lists the TRX as a supported model and I’m not sure but I don’t believe there’s been any changes to the console between the TRX and RHO aside from badging and maybe what the lid is wrapped in.
I did and actually corresponded with a rep at Console Vault who recommended the one I purchased. I just can’t seem to get it to fit so will return it.
 
That's crazy, says it won't fit TRX, but it fits the RHO, lol.

[Applicable Models] KEREN Console Safe LockBox Storage is compatible with RAM 1500/2500/3500 LARAMIE/BIGHORN/POWERWAGON 2019-2024. (NOT Fit Electronic Sliding Console.NOT FIT TRX, Limited, Longhorn, or Classic models) Note: Please confirm your model before you buy the console safe. Upgrade: The product has an emergency key. Please keep it properly.
Guess I may try one and see
 
I installed the MOPAR...82215519AC console safe.

I thought is was the wrong one!

nope.

it sits so far down in the center console....it's laughable.

there is barely any room in the damn safe.

luckily, it's large enough for a compact noise maker, because that's all i really needed it for.
 
This safe worked for me, and I was able to install and I don’t know one end of a hammer from the other.😂. Also got their lock lids for the rear floor “smugglers compartment”. They also keyed them all the same lock. (Ordered together). You do have to cut the drop in boxes (for the floor lid) but that’s in the instructions, yes I read the instructions. (Man card lost). Just my two cents.
Safe
Floor lid
 
Powering Aux + Lighting Installs and Routing Aux Switch Accessories What did you do to your RHO Today? Go Rhino Runnig Boards What did you do to your RHO Today? Accessories That Work/Don't Work with RHO
Powering Aux + Lighting Installs and Routing Aux Switch Accessories What did you do to your RHO Today? Go Rhino Runnig Boards

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top