What do you drive other than the RHO

3500
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0414.webp
    IMG_0414.webp
    405.2 KB · Views: 64
I would love to drive both of these, but not sure I can handle either one. I would also give it a go with everything that I've got...and then some.

1755273473371.webp


This one I do drive and can handle.
1755274281824.webp
 
Man i cant believe no has brought the classic 80s/90s answer..... YOUR MOM
 
I don't drive anything but the RHO but am very interested in buying a "fun" car next spring. If you had, say, $45k to toss towards something fun to rip around in the summers what would it be?

I don't care about it being the biggest engine, just a fun drive (been looking at 718 Caymans).
 
1755532390375.webp

I drive a 2025 Ram Rebel when I’m not in my new RHO. I’m all about diversity. I have to add, I enjoy the various Ram forums and the array of topics covered. While I love my truck to be powerful and clean, I constantly drive off road on Texas ranches, so exhaust, boosts, PPF, ceramic coating, etc. just don’t top my list of mods. They’re still fun to read about though.
 
I don't drive anything but the RHO but am very interested in buying a "fun" car next spring. If you had, say, $45k to toss towards something fun to rip around in the summers what would it be?

I don't care about it being the biggest engine, just a fun drive (been looking at 718 Caymans).
Mine would be a 1989-1991 Skyline R32 GTR

I will say though that the Cayman is a lotta fun too!
 
I don't drive anything but the RHO but am very interested in buying a "fun" car next spring. If you had, say, $45k to toss towards something fun to rip around in the summers what would it be?

I don't care about it being the biggest engine, just a fun drive (been looking at 718 Caymans).

White C7 Stingray.
Get your jorts and white New Balance sneaks ready.
 
I don't drive anything but the RHO but am very interested in buying a "fun" car next spring. If you had, say, $45k to toss towards something fun to rip around in the summers what would it be?

I don't care about it being the biggest engine, just a fun drive (been looking at 718 Caymans).
Hmmm for this price:

c6 z06 and have money left over for mods
C7 z06 with some miles
c8 stingrays are even in the 50k area right now
early 2000s viper
newer supra
audi r8
nissan gtr but they are closer to 60k

If i were you i would splurge a little and get a new BMW m2 for around 60k or a lighly used one closer to 50k. i like those alot.
 
Hmmm for this price:

c6 z06 and have money left over for mods
C7 z06 with some miles
c8 stingrays are even in the 50k area right now
early 2000s viper
newer supra
audi r8
nissan gtr but they are closer to 60k

If i were you i would splurge a little and get a new BMW m2 for around 60k or a lighly used one closer to 50k. i like those alot.
Someone should do a Viper with a single turbo Hurricane HO swap...just saying. 🤷🏻‍♂️
 
Request for a photo... Please! Unfortunately had to cancel my 26 order - too much craziness going on Took RHO off the grid hunting for a week. 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Fitcamx 4K Dash Camera Package For Sale 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread
Request for a photo... Please! Unfortunately had to cancel my 26 order - too much craziness going on Took RHO off the grid hunting for a week. 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Trending content

Back
Top