What do you drive other than the RHO

Hmmm for this price:

c6 z06 and have money left over for mods
C7 z06 with some miles
c8 stingrays are even in the 50k area right now
early 2000s viper
newer supra
audi r8
nissan gtr but they are closer to 60k

If i were you i would splurge a little and get a new BMW m2 for around 60k or a lighly used one closer to 50k. i like those alot.
I guess you would have to define “some miles” for a C7 Z06 for 45k! Even salvage title C7 Z06’s go for more than that.
Might get into a C7 grand sport tho. Or nice low mileage stingray.
 
I guess you would have to define “some miles” for a C7 Z06 for 45k! Even salvage title C7 Z06’s go for more than that.
Might get into a C7 grand sport tho. Or nice low mileage stingray.
Amazed no one has said Miata. LOL.
 
Amazed no one has said Miata. LOL.
Men are often afraid to say they like them because insecure men make fun of cars they know nothing about and it shows their true colors that they dont know cars either :ROFLMAO:

1755548262800.webp
 
I guess you would have to define “some miles” for a C7 Z06 for 45k! Even salvage title C7 Z06’s go for more than that.
Might get into a C7 grand sport tho. Or nice low mileage stingray.
Theres a few in the 45-50k range but definitely got some miles. LOL

 
Men are often afraid to say they like them because insecure men make fun of cars they know nothing about and it shows their true colors that they dont know cars either :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 16761
A Miata would be a hoot to drive around on the weekends.
 
A Hemi and the Hybrid Maverick
 

Attachments

  • 2023-11-04 15.29.52.webp
    2023-11-04 15.29.52.webp
    493.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 2023-11-23 15.23.52.webp
    2023-11-23 15.23.52.webp
    554.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 2023-11-28 16.11.03.webp
    2023-11-28 16.11.03.webp
    321.2 KB · Views: 41
A Miata would be a hoot to drive around on the weekends.
If you were nearby, I’d tell ya to take it for a spin and then I’d tell you to wipe that stupid grin off your face when you got back ;)

Chris
 
If you were nearby, I’d tell ya to take it for a spin and then I’d tell you to wipe that stupid grin off your face when you got back ;)

Chris
I know a guy who can put an IGLA on your Miata, so it doesn't get stolen. 😬
 
I know a guy who can put an IGLA on your Miata, so it doesn't get stolen. 😬
Something tells me he doesn’t pay or participate in those forums 😂🤣😂

Chris
 
But ^THAT^ isn't a Miata....it's an MX-5
Something tells me he doesn’t pay or participate in those forums 😂🤣😂

Chris
Bet he also doesn't own a Miata
 
But ^THAT^ isn't a Miata....it's an MX-5

Bet he also doesn't own a Miata
No its not a Miata... ;)

He only drives cars that none of us can afford(according to him) and pities those of us who drive RHOs :ROFLMAO:

Chris
 
@Ram Fam Wow.....I TOTALLY didn't even look at my post before I sent it! I typed that in yesterday (hence the ^^ because it was directly after your post) and then decided against it. Oops! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Currently my RHO is my main daily driver since it's still in the honey moon phase. These are other vehicles I also daily drive. The dually I used to daily drive when I worked for an Oil & Gas company, not so much anymore.

2025 Porsche Macan Turbo Electric
2023 BMW 760il xdrive
2023 Cadillac Escalade V
2013 Ford F350 Power Stroke Dually

1755761702477.webp
 
Currently my RHO is my main daily driver since it's still in the honey moon phase. These are other vehicles I also daily drive. The dually I used to daily drive when I worked for an Oil & Gas company, not so much anymore.

2025 Porsche Macan Turbo Electric
2023 BMW 760il xdrive
2023 Cadillac Escalade V
2013 Ford F350 Power Stroke Dually

View attachment 17089
Do you own the oil and gas company now?! I’d do terrible things for an Escalade V
 
Currently my RHO is my main daily driver since it's still in the honey moon phase. These are other vehicles I also daily drive. The dually I used to daily drive when I worked for an Oil & Gas company, not so much anymore.

2025 Porsche Macan Turbo Electric
2023 BMW 760il xdrive
2023 Cadillac Escalade V
2013 Ford F350 Power Stroke Dually

View attachment 17089
Badass Bro. You have a beautiful stable, gettin that oil money baby. How is life in Kuwait?
 
Do you own the oil and gas company now?! I’d do terrible things for an Escalade V
No it's still owned by the government. I retired this year and now working for a private company. The Escalade V is such a crazy stupid vehicle that it's hard not to like it. I traded a 2013 Mercedes GL63 that I loved for 10 years and got the Escalade V. I don't plan to let it go anytime soon.
 
Badass Bro. You have a beautiful stable, gettin that oil money baby. How is life in Kuwait?
Thanks.

Life is great. If you work hard there are great opportunities over here. Now with the new economic reforms things are getting in the right direction.
 
BWoody Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO Rumble Graphics What did you do to your RHO Today? NEW PRODUCT: Fire Extinguisher Mounts!
BWoody Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO Rumble Graphics

Trending content

Back
Top