What do you drive other than the RHO

Thanks.

Life is great. If you work hard there are great opportunities over here. Now with the new economic reforms things are getting in the right direction.
Thats awesome man, Love to hear that. I wish nothing but prosperity for my RHO brothers. That escalade V looks so fun. One of my friends has one for his wife and i have yet to ride in it. I will have to visit Kuwait sometime, Looks fun, especially to rally the RHO in the desert!
 
C6 Z06
1755804429770.webp

1755804437158.webp




LS Swapped BRZ

1755804462260.webp


1755804479782.webp

1755804496787.webp
 
The C6 for sure is one of my favorite body styles…Z06 or ZR1…not a fan of the clear hood but that’s an easy fix as are the seats. :)

Chris
 
I have been in search of my favorite "driver car". I sold my hellcat last year and I have had a bunch of C5's, They are great cars so i was shopping for a C6 Grandsport and I ended up coming across this Z06 at a chevy dealer 1 owner super nice car and I went and snagged it up..I did sell my E90 M3 to recoop some money after the fact, I will miss that car in its own ways but the Z06 checks off many boxes for me!

They are insanely hot right now it seems every nice one that gets posted sells in a few hours around here lol.

BRZ was supposed to be a fun "Driver" car for me too but that spiraled a little bit..

1755814229763.webp
 
Well it certainly isn't what some of you gentlemen are cruising around in but I take delivery of this tomorrow morning

R6 Port Bow.webpR6 Port Full.webpR6 Port Stern.webpR6 Helm.webpR6 Passenger Head.webp
 

Attachments

  • R6 Cabin.webp
    R6 Cabin.webp
    212.3 KB · Views: 58
Dang that’s fine. Would be scared to get it wet.
Did the whole test drive thing yesterday and it's SOOOO much better than the CS22 I had before it. It FEELS bigger in every way.
IMG_1826.webpIMG_1827.webp
 
Have a 71 Corvette 454 4 speed coupe and an 88 35th Anniversary Corvette. Wife drives her 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee that we’re replacing probably later this year. Also have a 2015 BMW 4 Series convertible with only 16k miles on it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0858.webp
    IMG_0858.webp
    134.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4730.webp
    IMG_4730.webp
    316.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3691.webp
    IMG_3691.webp
    268.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3005.webp
    IMG_3005.webp
    393.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0026.webp
    IMG_0026.webp
    378.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
'24 Lotus Emira, '03 gsxr 600, '01 gsxr 750, '23 ktm 890, '20 ktm 390, some Chinese gpx 300's, Moomba Mobius LSV wake
 

Attachments

  • 20250920_092426~2.webp
    20250920_092426~2.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20250114_172536~2.webp
    20250114_172536~2.webp
    202.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 20250427_121003~2.webp
    20250427_121003~2.webp
    366.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Honda Odyssey minivan. Yep. You heard me!

I love the minivan form factor. Before kids I never would have considered owning a minivan. But now, I respect, and perhaps, love it.
 
Original owners, 1980 Toyota pick up 4x4 manual locking hubs, 5 speed manual transmission & an 07 Subaru STI. Best of both worlds and adding “pre runner” to the list ha 🤘🏻
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6045.webp
    IMG_6045.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6112.webp
    IMG_6112.webp
    314.1 KB · Views: 25
What did you do to your RHO Today? Lloyd’s Mats now available for 2025 Ram 1500 What did you do to your RHO Today? CAI or no CAI??? First look at Serrano Green 🇺🇸 SUMMER OF FREEDOM DEALS — EXTENDED FOR THE RAM RHO CREW!
What did you do to your RHO Today? Lloyd’s Mats now available for 2025 Ram 1500 What did you do to your RHO Today? CAI or no CAI???

Trending content

Back
Top