Anyone with a Wrangler?

Yes, your caster angle now is 💩 in the high 4’s
JL’s love caster and it gets rid of the twitchy steering feel and the need to constantly correct in the hwy.

The mopar arms are 24.25” giving you an additional .25” which will effectively give you
1-1.2* more caster. Which will get you to that 5.7-6* range.

The factory m210 front axle has 6* of separation between the pinion angle and the caster angle. So a zero pinion nets 6 caster. Thats about the max with a factory axle before you start pushing the pinion down, then your asking for vibration issues.
Thank you!!!

Is that about an hour job? Just a quick visual looks like everything is pretty easy to get to.

Chris
 
Thank you!!!

Is that about an hour job? Just a quick visual looks like everything is pretty easy to get to.

Chris
It depends on how lucky you are ha ha

Generally speaking the axle naturally wants to rotate forward when you unbolt the LCA’s and it moves pretty close to lining up with the bolt holes on the new length.

But sometimes Jeep wants to be a little b!tch and not cooperate. If you have multiple jacks it makes hole alignment pretty easy.

I’d guess it would be on the easier side given your stock angles though.

I’ve done these too many times ha ha
IMG_6346.webp
 
It’s been ordered!!

Sold my MX-5 and Jeep GC to the same dealer. He couldn’t believe how clean they were and paid a premium for them. :)

Chris
 
It depends on how lucky you are ha ha

Generally speaking the axle naturally wants to rotate forward when you unbolt the LCA’s and it moves pretty close to lining up with the bolt holes on the new length.

But sometimes Jeep wants to be a little b!tch and not cooperate. If you have multiple jacks it makes hole alignment pretty easy.

I’d guess it would be on the easier side given your stock angles though.

I’ve done these too many times ha ha
View attachment 34003
Again, I’ll need to install this on the sly… 🤣

Chris
 
Again, I’ll need to install this on the sly… 🤣

Chris
if you have multiple jacks it can be done fairly quickly. you just change axle height until the LCA holes line up with the axle and frame. Mopar arms look oe and have mounts for the brake lines too. she'll never know h aha hahahahahah
 
if you have multiple jacks it can be done fairly quickly. you just change axle height until the LCA holes line up with the axle and frame. Mopar arms look oe and have mounts for the brake lines too. she'll never know h aha hahahahahah
Thanks brother!!!

Chris
 
Well that was a TON faster than the RHO…just submitted yesterday and already have a vin!!

IMG_9617.webp

Chris
 
if you have multiple jacks it can be done fairly quickly. you just change axle height until the LCA holes line up with the axle and frame. Mopar arms look oe and have mounts for the brake lines too. she'll never know h aha hahahahahah
Same part number for both sides? So cheap right now, I’ll just order them before I get it lol :)

Chris
 
Thank you one more time. With your experience and expertise, ill connect with you via pm ?

Or we can flood this site with Wrangler things too 🤣

Chris
 
Well that was a TON faster than the RHO…just submitted yesterday and already have a vin!!

View attachment 34293
Chris
My wife's Sahara just showed up today and I ordered that on July 6th. The sad part of it was 2 and half weeks waiting to get shipped to us. A whole 330 miles to Wisconsin. We pick it up tomorrow.
 
We picked ours up 30 days after signing the order
I really hope that’s the case. My wife’s Trans Am is great but I don’t want to be responsible for anything that could happen to it.

Chris
 
That spacer lift is why your Jeep doesn't like wind... You have effectively reduced the steering caster by 1.2-1.3 degrees and that is from an already lower caster compared to that of a sport. The lower control arms are all the same across all trims. So from the factory you have different caster angles... which is dumb...

put a set of adjustable lower control arms on it and rotate that pinion to 0 degrees and this will give you 6 degrees of caster.

massive improvement over what you are currently driving.

Or just buy the Mopar longer arms if you don't want to play with adjustment or pay for the added adjustability, strength and flex.
I hate Texan Dodge but unfortunately they get the credit.

IMG_9624.webp
 
@RamFan not sure what your build plan is with the Jeep if any but check out American Adventure Labs. Awesome stuff and veteran owned! I picked up their tailgate table and door pockets and found a close enough paint match powder coat for them. Had both products on my Blue JL too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0246.webp
    IMG_0246.webp
    191.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0247.webp
    IMG_0247.webp
    184.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0070.webp
    IMG_0070.webp
    178.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0069.webp
    IMG_0069.webp
    192.3 KB · Views: 18
@RamFan not sure what your build plan is with the Jeep if any but check out American Adventure Labs. Awesome stuff and veteran owned! I picked up their tailgate table and door pockets and found a close enough paint match powder coat for them. Had both products on my Blue JL too.
That table looks great! Any pics with it installed? I’ll definitely check them out.

Of course with any vehicle, there will be some mods(tint, dead pedal, auto stop eliminator,etc) :)

And who knows as it’s my first Jeep(The JGC, doesn’t count. ) 😊

Chris
 
I'm not slimfl08 but I can show pics of mine installed.

IMG_1395.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1396.webp
    IMG_1396.webp
    356.7 KB · Views: 11
Full doors and hard top are nice but a soft top and half doors are nice too.

IMG_1397.webp
 
That table looks great! Any pics with it installed? I’ll definitely check them out.

Of course with any vehicle, there will be some mods(tint, dead pedal, auto stop eliminator,etc) :)

And who knows as it’s my first Jeep(The JGC, doesn’t count. ) 😊

Chris
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2345.webp
    IMG_2345.webp
    203.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2346.webp
    IMG_2346.webp
    151.6 KB · Views: 11
Previous Raptor owner waiting for my RHO RHO - different grill from TRX What color brake calipers on canyon lake My RHO was delivered! Tonneau Cover Options Closed on a 2026 RHO today
Previous Raptor owner waiting for my RHO RHO - different grill from TRX What color brake calipers on canyon lake My RHO was delivered!

Trending content

Back
Top