Anyone with a Wrangler?

Looks awesome Chris, congrats. Let us know your thoughts after you spend some time with her. What engine and any mods planned?

John
 
Looks awesome Chris, congrats. Let us know your thoughts after you spend some time with her. What engine and any mods planned?

John
Thank you John!

I absolutely will. :)

2.0T and so far its just more cosmetic(getting rid of all the red accented letters) front windows tinted, PPF, getting the wheel trim rings powder coated, Dead pedal, Jeep lifted lower control arms to improve caster, Curt class 3 hitch to replace the class 2 and most likely Metalcloak Metal Bumper Reinforcement Brace.

And then just a bunch of odd an ends until we hit the trails and see what our truly first off roads mods that we may need or want....but I already know its more capable than I am right now. :)

Chris
 
Thank you John!

I absolutely will. :)

2.0T and so far its just more cosmetic(getting rid of all the red accented letters) front windows tinted, PPF, getting the wheel trim rings powder coated, Dead pedal, Jeep lifted lower control arms to improve caster, Curt class 3 hitch to replace the class 2 and most likely Metalcloak Metal Bumper Reinforcement Brace.

And then just a bunch of odd an ends until we hit the trails and see what our truly first off roads mods that we may need or want....but I already know its more capable than I am right now. :)

Chris
That's a good place to be in. Enjoy the ride!
 
RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Exhaust With High Flow PSP Downpipes Hot DAWG!  Loaded  RHO for $12K+ off MSRP! What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! 2025 RHO Delivered now glitches
RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Exhaust With High Flow PSP Downpipes Hot DAWG!  Loaded  RHO for $12K+ off MSRP! What did you do to your RHO Today?
Back
Top