Percentage of RHOs with issues?

Do you have issues with your RHO


  • Total voters
    123
To all my RHO people having issues with your trucks, this thread is not to downplay the misery of having a brand new $80K+ vehicle with issues...

Stellantis/RAM need to address these issues, without doubt.

I'm a Data & Systems Analyst by trade. Everything I do is based on numbers.

I'm trying to gather data on what percentage of RHOs are having issues, vs. trucks that are problem free.

Say we have 300 members here...

If 75 of us are having issues with our trucks, that's 25% of the group. That would be very significant.

But, if RAM sold 5,000 trucks in the same time frame, and 250 (including our 75) are having issues, that's only 5% of trucks sold are experiencing problems.

I haven't picked up my truck yet. I'm just as anxious as everyone else at the thought of this $80k+ investment turning into a service cow. But I'm also trying to temper my anxiety with facts and knowledge.

I'm still hopeful that RAM will sort out all issues as quickly as possible.

If RAM doesn't solve these issues, we need help each other with Lemon Law data. Copies of service records for more that one vehicle with the same problem goes a long way.

I'm here for the long haul.
Hi I have an RHO I bought in February, it has been in and out of the shop 4 times already for the same issue, last month it spent 28 days at the dealer with a RAM engineer, told me problem was fixed and this Sunday had the SAME issue again!!
The problem is the battery dies overnight without warning and has left me stranded over 5 times now. They have replaced the batteries, identified a “draw”, and still cant fix the issue I am to the point K do not want this truck anymore and I am unsure if to put a new battery and just trade it in for something else and loose whatever I have to loose at 6100 miles or apply for the lemon law. Any help and input would be great. Check out my last posts as I posted the repair work order from the time it was there for 28 days.
 
Finally had to bite the bullet and sell the ‘old’ girl. Love the truck (when it works), but constantly guessing at what wouldn’t work, which idiot lights would come on, etc finally got to me. Not having confidence in your daily is no bueno. RAM needs to fix this effing electrical architecture because it sucks did you get something else
Did you get something else?
 
I may just have to roll the dice on a used 2024 TRX, or I’ll pick up a new Ford F-150 with the 5.0, add a supercharger, and throw $5k in suspension/lift under it. I’ll probably wait a few months to see what new things Ram announces, but these 2025+ electrical/software problems are ridiculous. Such a shame.
 
I may just have to roll the dice on a used 2024 TRX, or I’ll pick up a new Ford F-150 with the 5.0, add a supercharger, and throw $5k in suspension/lift under it. I’ll probably wait a few months to see what new things Ram announces, but these 2025+ electrical/software problems are ridiculous. Such a shame.

That's why I went with the trx. It wasn't much of a roll of the dice. The trucks are pretty reliable. The trans and motor obviously proven and being that it was on the "old" electrical system I was happy with that. Now every truck or car will have their own little list of reoccurring issues but none of the ones with the trx were anything too serious.

I read way too many posts about the constant dead batteries and not being able to find the cause and then the 98mph crap to spook me into canceling. That said I hope they get it all figured out and i'd be willing to bet eventually it will. It just sucks when you drop 80k of your hard earned money and then it goes from something that should be enjoyable to a constant bother and negative experience. I feel for those owners.
 
That's why I went with the trx. It wasn't much of a roll of the dice. The trucks are pretty reliable. The trans and motor obviously proven and being that it was on the "old" electrical system I was happy with that. Now every truck or car will have their own little list of reoccurring issues but none of the ones with the trx were anything too serious.

I read way too many posts about the constant dead batteries and not being able to find the cause and then the 98mph crap to spook me into canceling. That said I hope they get it all figured out and i'd be willing to bet eventually it will. It just sucks when you drop 80k of your hard earned money and then it goes from something that should be enjoyable to a constant bother and negative experience. I feel for those owners.
Buy a Tazer.
 
Myers you noob...Google Z Automotive Tazer.

lol I know what a tazer is I was joking but I don't see how a tazer would fix some of the owners saying their trucks are in service dept for 30 days and longer with electrical gremlins.

Unless i'm missing what you're trying 2 say lol apologies.
 
lol I know what a tazer is I was joking but I don't see how a tazer would fix some of the owners saying their trucks are in service dept for 30 days and longer with electrical gremlins.

Unless i'm missing what you're trying 2 say lol apologies.
Just saying to get one, because you can...they aren't available for RHO yet.
 
Just my vote, but this thread is pretty useless as it’s originally worded.

What percentage of any vehicle has absolutely no issues? I can’t say I’ve owned one of those…

Not looking to sweep issues under the rug, but I had 6k miles on my truck now and still haven’t been to a dealer, but I absolutely couldn’t answer that I have “no issues”. I think this survey paints a pretty pessimistic picture of RHO quality.
 
Just my vote, but this thread is pretty useless as it’s originally worded.

What percentage of any vehicle has absolutely no issues? I can’t say I’ve owned one of those…

Not looking to sweep issues under the rug, but I had 6k miles on my truck now and still haven’t been to a dealer, but I absolutely couldn’t answer that I have “no issues”. I think this survey paints a pretty pessimistic picture of RHO quality.

Negativity sells, baby!
 
Damn, I ordered a 25, got switched to a 26, between these stories and the ones on FB, I am really starting to second guess, I don't feel like getting stranded out in the desert one day. SMH.

Agreed. I would cancel for sure if I were you.
 
Btw do you currently have an rho matt? Or is yours on order. I see the chevy in your sig but not rho yet.
He has one, pimped out with wheels and all.
 
RHO Mud Flaps 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Show me your pie! Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs Vinyl time 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread
RHO Mud Flaps 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Show me your pie! Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs

Trending content

Back
Top