Percentage of RHOs with issues?

Do you have issues with your RHO


  • Total voters
    123
I have a 2025 that has never been to a dealer for service and is generally issue free. Seeing as how this is rare, I’m going to sell it for $85k with only 6k miles on it.

Yeah, I know you can get a new one for $10k off of that, but do you really want to risk getting one with “issues” I’ve confirmed mine doesn’t have?
 
I have a 2025 that has never been to a dealer for service and is generally issue free. Seeing as how this is rare, I’m going to sell it for $85k with only 6k miles on it.

Yeah, I know you can get a new one for $10k off of that, but do you really want to risk getting one with “issues” I’ve confirmed mine doesn’t have?
Dont forget Ready to Launch... "Sign and Launch", "Trouble Freeish"...
 
I have a 2025 that has never been to a dealer for service and is generally issue free. Seeing as how this is rare, I’m going to sell it for $85k with only 6k miles on it.

Yeah, I know you can get a new one for $10k off of that, but do you really want to risk getting one with “issues” I’ve confirmed mine doesn’t have?
🤣 rather take my chances on a 26my then your 25my. 6k is nothing, there are guys on here having issues pop up after 6k that didn't before that.
Good luck
 
🤣 rather take my chances on a 26my then your 25my. 6k is nothing, there are guys on here having issues pop up after 6k that didn't before that.
Good luck
Don’t forget I gave you this chance when you find your 26 in the shop for melted cats, dead batteries, and display cluster that went black while you were trying to exceed the speed limit by 28mph to test whether you got built with 400hp and a 98mph limit!

I won’t say I told you so… but I definitely told you so.
 
Don’t forget I gave you this chance when you find your 26 in the shop for melted cats, dead batteries, and display cluster that went black while you were trying to exceed the speed limit by 28mph to test whether you got built with 400hp and a 98mph limit!

I won’t say I told you so… but I definitely told you so.
We can up the ante... I"ll throw my Black RHO in with 8.5K miles... For $70K...

1- White and 1- Black combo Deal... $154,995.99*

*Does not include Tax, Title, and fees*
 
Don’t forget I gave you this chance when you find your 26 in the shop for melted cats, dead batteries, and display cluster that went black while you were trying to exceed the speed limit by 28mph to test whether you got built with 400hp and a 98mph limit!

I won’t say I told you so… but I definitely told you so.
Well if you have a so called diamond in the rough, why sell? Sounds more like your afraid its going to happen to you and want to unload before it happens.
Besides this is the forum where the handful of guys with issues go and vent their frustrations. There are more good then bad out there......hmm just like yours?
 
Well if you have a so called diamond in the rough, why sell? Sounds more like your afraid its going to happen to you and want to unload before it happens.
Besides this is the forum where the handful of guys with issues go and vent their frustrations. There are more good then bad out there......hmm just like yours?
Sorry that you took my post literally, so let me clarify.

1. My 2025 is not for sale.
2. I love my RHO.
3. I’d buy a RHO again in a heartbeat if I had to do it all over again.
4. I do not believe anyone should cancel their order because some stranger on the internet had an unpleasant experience.
5. I do not expect your 2026 to implode.
6. I do not believe this poll is at all indicative of what percentage of RHOs have major issues.
 
The trollery here is top notch. Keep it up boys.
 
Sorry that you took my post literally, so let me clarify.

1. My 2025 is not for sale.
2. I love my RHO.
3. I’d buy a RHO again in a heartbeat if I had to do it all over again.
4. I do not believe anyone should cancel their order because some stranger on the internet had an unpleasant experience.
5. I do not expect your 2026 to implode.
6. I do not believe this poll is at all indicative of what percentage of RHOs have major issues.

The internet is not for everyone.
 
This may seem unrelated, but stick with me…

Was watching an owner review of his GX550, that he was getting ready to trade. He explained the GX had some strong points, but the interior was not luxury and while it’s large in the outside, it’s rather cramped inside.

This guy was probably 35 years old, on the wealthy side & very automotive saavy.

Someone suggested he look at the new Wagoneer. Very lux inside & ROOMY! His response: I’m staying away from all Stellantis makes/vehicles. They have got lots of problems.

Kinda sad. But after my RHO experience, I get it.

On a return trip to my dealer for some paperwork, I spied a beautiful Charger EV on the showroom floor. Excellent interior design & materials, beautiful wheels, modern retro exterior styling, over 600HP. Sales manager said he could make me a hell of a deal on a lease…under $600/mo with $0 down. It got me thinking about replacing my wife’s almost brand-new Tesla M3. After watching a few disastrous owner review videos & reading about a pending “stop sale” due to some electronics issue, I ruled it out.

These vehicles are well designed & desirable on so many levels, but they gotta fix their sh#t.! No way should a brand new vehicle be subject to so many issues & not just “one off” nonsense, but trending problems. Stuff that takes these brand-new vehicles off the road for a month or more. I don’t know if they can do it under Stellantis ownership.

They didn’t shut down the factory when they transitioned to the ‘26 Rams & a ‘26 RHO owner has already reported a major issue that also plagued the ‘25.

Thoughts?
 
Last edited:
Shifter connection issue at 305 miles. Probably bad battery. Trickle charge every night going to dealer tomorrow. Check engine light came on 2 days later and disappeared same day, possibly from shifter issue. Dealer will be reading stored codes tomorrow
 
Picked up on the 23rd, about 300 miles with no issues. Note, I did notice some odd idling last night after it was running for a while but haven't noticed it since.

Probably just a sensor working itself back into position...lol
 
When I first joined this group after buying a 26 RHO October 2025 I immediately got buyers remorse from reading all the issues folks were having (I feel for them).
After 12,000 miles I have had a few glitches, occasional Uconnect issues, etc but I have had no issues of substance.
The sad part is I am now programmed (from reading this site) to expect things to go south everytime I drive it.
The saving grace is no vehicle is flawless and any vehicle can have an issue so for that reason I will continue enjoying this truck.
 
Shifter connection issue at 305 miles. Probably bad battery. Trickle charge every night going to dealer tomorrow. Check engine light came on 2 days later and disappeared same day, possibly from shifter issue. Dealer will be reading stored codes tomorrow
Battery passed, of course due to trickle charger. Doing some software upgrades. I may take it upon my self to put an interstate in. Can I fit an H8 in and leave the auxiliary battery inplace?
 
RHO Mud Flaps 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Show me your pie! Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs Vinyl time 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread
RHO Mud Flaps 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Show me your pie! Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs

Trending content

Back
Top